Drink Bazi | Read The Label
single,single-post,postid-195,single-format-standard,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,columns-4,qode-theme-ver-7.7,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.3.4,vc_responsive

Read The Label


27 Jan Read The Label

BAZI has your health in mind at all times. We are 100% committed to giving you the most nutritious product we can. Can you say that about other companies? Some energy drinks write on their website, ” [Our drinks] are synthetically produced by pharmaceutical companies. This guarantees the highest quality.” Oh really? Does that make sense to you? This synthetic manufacturing process seems to be a trend in today’s Food Industry.

Have you heard about the Taco Bell lawsuit? A law firm in Alabama claims that Taco Bell beef only contains 36% actually meet. I will share with you the claimed ingredient list (Note: If you have a weak stomach or are eating something delicious skip this blog post!).

[list icon=”plus”]Beef: Horray! Beef. Real ingredients are swell like sunshine in winter. However, this is only 36%. The other 64% is made up of…[/list]

[list icon=”plus”]Water: Well if there wasn’t any water it would just be dehydrated beef.[/list]

[list icon=”plus”]Isolated Oat Product: Apparently this is used a meat extender. At least oat is something I’m familiar with.[/list]

[list icon=”plus”]Salt: A classic seasoning. No qualms here.[/list]

[list icon=”plus”]Chili Pepper: Equally satisfying as a preservative and band.[/list]

[list icon=”plus”]Onion Powder: Not much to say about Onion Powder.[/list]

[list icon=”plus”]Tomato Powder: See onion powder.[/list]

[list icon=”plus”]Oats: At least they’re not isolated and sad.[/list]

[list icon=”plus”]Soy Lecithin: This is a wetting agent.[/list]

[list icon=”plus”]Sugar: Ain’t no thang but a sweet beef…. thang.[/list]

[list icon=”plus”]Spices: The variety of foods.[/list]

[list icon=”plus”]Maltodextrin: A corn-based sweetener.[/list]

[list icon=”plus”]Soybean Oil: Happy Happy Soy Soy![/list]

[list icon=”plus”]Garlic Powder: Vampires beware![/list]

[list icon=”plus”]Autolyzed Yeast Extract: From what I hear this is a cheap substitute for MSG. Great, just what I need – the Kirkland brand of MSG.[/list]

[list icon=”plus”]Citric Acid: A meat tenderizer. The more you know![/list]

[list icon=”plus”]Caramel Color: Nothing says beef like the color of candy![/list]

[list icon=”plus”]Cocoa Powder: I Love Cocoa![/list]

[list icon=”plus”]Silicon Dioxide: The last time I saw silicon dioxide it was in a box of new shoes.[/list]

[list icon=”plus”]Natural Flavors: You know they had to sneak in “natural” somewhere.[/list]

[list icon=”plus”]Yeast: So the beef can rise in the oven![/list]

[list icon=”plus”]Modified Corn Starch: Boy this list is getting long.[/list]

[list icon=”plus”]Natural Smoke Flavor: Why not just use actual smoke?[/list]

[list icon=”plus”]Salt: The first dash wasn’t enough?[/list]

[list icon=”plus”]Sodium Phosphate: Another meat preservative.[/list]


It’s unfortunate that Taco Bell doesn’t have a nutritional label on their foods. However, in the energy drink department you’re in luck. Check the labels and make an informed decision. In my case I’d drink something that is born in the earth and not in the lab.

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.