20 Jan Lonely Lucy
If you start down the path of energy drink addiction in your 20s or 30s, life can turn sour quick. As with a terminal illness, you’ll move through five stages.
- Denial: “That’s some other guy chugging all those sugary, caffeinated drinks. I don’t need the energy drinks to get by. I’m a healthy person.”
- Anger: “Why can’t I stop drinking energy drinks? I’m a nice guy. That scumbag Richard from payroll doesn’t even drink coffee.”
- Bargaining: “Please God, let me be able to work without an energy drink. In return I promise to never skip church on Sundays.”
- Depression: “I’m all alone. I can’t stop this compulsive energy drink addiction. My family has left me.”
- Acceptance: “I need to stop drinking these unhealthy artificial fixes. I need to find something that will give me the energy I need without any of the crashing, jitters, and chemicals.”
As soon as you accept your problem you can begin the recovery process. Use the coupon code RECOVERY and access our Buy One Get One 12-Pack Free Sale!
Look at how BAZI has helped Lucy! This is Lucy while she was drinking synthetic energy drinks.
In the picture to the left we see Lucy losing her family. They are upset with her severe synthetic energy drink addiction. The picture to the right shows the physical effects that were happening to Lucy. Her sleepless nights and crashing days left her with raccoon eyes.
Now look at Lucy after she’s had a chance to recover with BAZI:
Lucy is back in top form. Her skin is healthy again and she is finally able to smile. BAZI has given her sustainable, jittery-free, nutritious energy.
To all the energy-a-holics out there still hiding – please come clean! Take advantage of our recovery sale!