BAZI is the only ALL NATURAL ENERGY drink with 8 Superfruits available anywhere - BUY NOW!
 

Read The Label

Read The Label

  by    0   0

BAZI has your health in mind at all times. We are 100% committed to giving you the most nutritious product we can. Can you say that about other companies? Some energy drinks write on their website, ” [Our drinks] are synthetically produced by pharmaceutical companies. This guarantees the highest quality.” Oh really? Does that make sense to you? This synthetic manufacturing process seems to be a trend in today’s Food Industry.

Have you heard about the Taco Bell lawsuit? A law firm in Alabama claims that Taco Bell beef only contains 36% actually meet. I will share with you the claimed ingredient list (Note: If you have a weak stomach or are eating something delicious skip this blog post!).

  •  Beef: Horray! Beef. Real ingredients are swell like sunshine in winter. However, this is only 36%. The other 64% is made up of…
  •  Water: Well if there wasn’t any water it would just be dehydrated beef.
  •  Isolated Oat Product: Apparently this is used a meat extender. At least oat is something I’m familiar with.
  •  Salt: A classic seasoning. No qualms here.
  •  Chili Pepper: Equally satisfying as a preservative and band.
  •  Onion Powder: Not much to say about Onion Powder.
  •  Tomato Powder: See onion powder.
  •  Oats: At least they’re not isolated and sad.
  •  Soy Lecithin: This is a wetting agent.
  •  Sugar: Ain’t no thang but a sweet beef…. thang.
  •  Spices: The variety of foods.
  •  Maltodextrin: A corn-based sweetener.
  •  Soybean Oil: Happy Happy Soy Soy!
  •  Garlic Powder: Vampires beware!
  •  Autolyzed Yeast Extract: From what I hear this is a cheap substitute for MSG. Great, just what I need – the Kirkland brand of MSG.
  •  Citric Acid: A meat tenderizer. The more you know!
  •  Caramel Color: Nothing says beef like the color of candy!
  •  Cocoa Powder: I Love Cocoa!
  •  Silicon Dioxide: The last time I saw silicon dioxide it was in a box of new shoes.
  •  Natural Flavors: You know they had to sneak in “natural” somewhere.
  •  Yeast: So the beef can rise in the oven!
  •  Modified Corn Starch: Boy this list is getting long.
  •  Natural Smoke Flavor: Why not just use actual smoke?
  •  Salt: The first dash wasn’t enough?
  •  Sodium Phosphate: Another meat preservative.

 

It’s unfortunate that Taco Bell doesn’t have a nutritional label on their foods. However, in the energy drink department you’re in luck. Check the labels and make an informed decision. In my case I’d drink something that is born in the earth and not in the lab.