I’m lucky in the fact that I’ve been involved in the health and nutrition for a “few” years and that my BS Detector is decently developed. I can usually figure out if a product is bogus or not with just a bit of info on it. But what really chaps my hide is the drivel marketers come out with to support a crappy product and try to spin it as good for you.
You already go the extra mile in your workout routine. Does your passion and drive for excellence carry over when it comes to nutrition? We understand that other energy shots are more convenient to purchase. Heck, they’re located in convenience stores. You have to ask yourself if the ease of purchase is worth ingesting a drink whose ingredients are crafted in quarantined labs by scientists with plastic coats and chemistry goggles?
Don’t let ordering online stop you from healthy, nutritious, of the earth energy. We want to fuel your next great achievement. Go the extra mile.
“But I want the energy shots now! BAZI takes a few days to ship. :O(.”
Okay. We get it. Convenience goes a long way. In fact, you may have heard that we are poised to move into a store near you this year. 2011 isn’t the year of the Hare. It’s the year of the BAZI! Take advantage of this time right now. Know cool before it becomes super cool. Trend set the playing field with your shot of BAZI. Outperform you competitor with our sustainable, 8 superfruit powered, no crash energy. Be BAZI before everyone else!
Now’s the best time to order! Along with the release of our Energy-A-Holic web series, we’re offering a 12-Pack Buy One Get One Free Sale! Don’t sleep on this offer. The sale ends at January 31st. If you’ve been procrastinating now’s the time to take action! Go the extra mile.
BAZI has your health in mind at all times. We are 100% committed to giving you the most nutritious product we can. Can you say that about other companies? Some energy drinks write on their website, ” [Our drinks] are synthetically produced by pharmaceutical companies. This guarantees the highest quality.” Oh really? Does that make sense to you? This synthetic manufacturing process seems to be a trend in today’s Food Industry.
Have you heard about the Taco Bell lawsuit? A law firm in Alabama claims that Taco Bell beef only contains 36% actually meet. I will share with you the claimed ingredient list (Note: If you have a weak stomach or are eating something delicious skip this blog post!).
- Beef: Horray! Beef. Real ingredients are swell like sunshine in winter. However, this is only 36%. The other 64% is made up of…
- Water: Well if there wasn’t any water it would just be dehydrated beef.
- Isolated Oat Product: Apparently this is used a meat extender. At least oat is something I’m familiar with.
- Salt: A classic seasoning. No qualms here.
- Chili Pepper: Equally satisfying as a preservative and band.
- Onion Powder: Not much to say about Onion Powder.
- Tomato Powder: See onion powder.
- Oats: At least they’re not isolated and sad.
- Soy Lecithin: This is a wetting agent.
- Sugar: Ain’t no thang but a sweet beef…. thang.
- Spices: The variety of foods.
- Maltodextrin: A corn-based sweetener.
- Soybean Oil: Happy Happy Soy Soy!
- Garlic Powder: Vampires beware!
- Autolyzed Yeast Extract: From what I hear this is a cheap substitute for MSG. Great, just what I need – the Kirkland brand of MSG.
- Citric Acid: A meat tenderizer. The more you know!
- Caramel Color: Nothing says beef like the color of candy!
- Cocoa Powder: I Love Cocoa!
- Silicon Dioxide: The last time I saw silicon dioxide it was in a box of new shoes.
- Natural Flavors: You know they had to sneak in “natural” somewhere.
- Yeast: So the beef can rise in the oven!
- Modified Corn Starch: Boy this list is getting long.
- Natural Smoke Flavor: Why not just use actual smoke?
- Salt: The first dash wasn’t enough?
- Sodium Phosphate: Another meat preservative.
It’s unfortunate that Taco Bell doesn’t have a nutritional label on their foods. However, in the energy drink department you’re in luck. Check the labels and make an informed decision. In my case I’d drink something that is born in the earth and not in the lab.